Subject: Re: [Leica] Heisenberg OFF-TOPIC AND CORRECTION
From: Dan Cardish <dcardish@microtec.net>
Date: Mon, 04 Dec 2000 16:52:45 -0500

Facinating....I just found a site containing a discussion of the Farm Hall
trranscripts which affirms Heisenberg's public story, but contradicts
completely a book I recently read which states that the transcripts show
that Heisenberg was lying.   Who to believe?

Dan C.

Message from "A.H.SCHMIDT" <horsts@primus.com.au> (Re: [Leica] Country of origin)
Message from Krechtz@aol.com (Re: [Leica] Country of origin)
Message from "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] Country of origin)