Subject: [Leica] Re: Kenya
From: "Rodgers, David" <david.rodgers@xo.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 15:59:54 -0600

Tina

>>Anybody have any recommendations for a good, cheap slide mounter?<<

Do you do all our own E-6 processing?

Also, didn't you recently start using Provia 400F? I'm curious to know how
it's working out. I started using color neg film excusively, simply for
speed. I intended to scan everything for archive. It's not working out.
Especially for images more than a year old. I'm finding that it's very
cumbersome to search through negs or scanned images. Much faster to review
slides on a light board.

Dave