Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Questions re New Leica M Winder
From: "Tom Schofield" <tdschofield@email.msn.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 18:07:33 -0800

I played with one at my dealer.  My reaction to the finger bobbing -- No big
deal!  It only occurs in continuous mode, which I would never use -- I
haven't yet on any motorized camera I've owned.  Even the Army took "spray
and pray" mode off the M-16 -- bursts of three at most, according to the
History Channel.

Tom S.

Message from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] Re: Questions re New Leica M Winder)