Subject: Re: [Leica] PROCREATEUS RESULTUS
From: "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2001 16:46:03 -0700

Jim Brick wrote:
> from San Jose State College. She teaches piano at home so won't be going
> out to work.
>
> BUT THERE WILL BE PROCREATEUS RESULTUS.
>
> And I have two more unmarried sons. WOW!!! lots of Brick kids running
> around someday.<<<<

Well Jim, you're going to have to pressure on to catch up to me and the 10
grandchildren we have, with two of them leaning on grandpa about using a
Leica some day soon.

The problem with the two boys making the Leica requests is... they are both
taller than I and some what intimidating!  So I either have to win the
pottery and buy them their own user models or give them mine and buy new
ones for me.

However, I have this underlying sick feeling, that if I were to buy several
new  bodies, she who must be obeyed would not take it kindly.... winning the
lottery or no! ;-)

So I can assure you there many side effects to having grandchildren running
around and asking to use your leica gear. Not that I don't let them now, as
how else will they know the difference between the King of the beasts from
the pointie-shooties! ;-)
ted

Ted Grant Photography Limited
www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant