Subject: Re: [Leica] Black tape types (flavours not considered)
From: "Sonny Carter" <sonc@sonc.com>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2001 13:23:08 -0500

Flavours?  Is that something like flavors?

Yeah, well, whatever.   The duct tape off-shoot of the black
tape controversy was already getting boring. Now Canadian
architects are telling Louisiana red-necks what duct tape
is.

Next thing you know, they'll be telling us how much baling
wire we need (and does it need to be galvanized?) to put our
pick-up truck back on the road.  ~(:>D     <<<<redneck
Cherokee smiley

Regards,
SonC