Subject: RE: [Leica] model releases etc.
From: "Carleton, Sam" <Sam.Carleton@FMR.COM>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2001 10:22:18 -0400

	The need for a model release, those that are saying that it is
required to publish any image, are you all in Europe?  I am here in the
states and it is my understanding that I only need a model release IF I am
going to be using the image for advertising.  As far as fine art goes and
putting the images in books, news papers, and galleries, a model release is
not necessary in the United States of America.  Am I missing something?

	Sam

Replies: Reply from Andrew Schroter <schroter@optonline.net> (Re: [Leica] model releases etc.)
Reply from lea <lea@whinydogpress.com> (Re: [Leica] model releases etc.)
Reply from "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@home.com> (Re: [Leica] model releases etc.)