Subject: Re: [Leica] Fresh Meat
From: Jesse Hellman <hellman@home.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2001 23:15:48 -0400

Dave, the pictures in your Cambodia portfolio are beautiful; you
obviously know what you're doing. Your pictures are effectively framed,
and cropped. Please tell us how you think about it - it surely is not
simply the shape of the easel.

FWIW, I tend not to crop. Maybe laziness. I generally frame the picture
to make use of the format. My Hasselblad pictures are almost all square.

Jesse Hellman
Baltimore, Maryland, USA

Replies: Reply from Dave Hillman <daveh@hillmanimages.com> (Re: [Leica] Fresh Meat)
Message from "Roland Smith" <roland@dnai.com> (Re: [Leica] Fresh Meat)