Subject: Re: [Leica] digital M redoux & digital M COOL Stuff! ;-)
From: "Mxsmanic" <mxsmanic@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2001 23:24:40 +0200

Ted Grant writes:

> So how's this for a really cool idea on a
> Sunday afternoon or early morning on the other
> side of the planet. Load yer camera, a Leica
> model of some sort, you know, the kind with film.

Actually, I was out shooting all afternoon.  One roll of Tri-X, one roll of
Technical Pan, one roll of Kodachrome, and one roll of Velvia.  Unfortunately, I
opened the camera without rewinding the Kodachrome first, so scratch that roll
(I was trying to do this in a crowd and since I have to be aware in such
situations I lost track of the fact that I had not rewound yet).  At $18 a roll,
very unhappy!  The Velvia I scrapped because it had become too cloudy for what I
wanted to to.  The two rolls of black-and-white should come out okay, though,
once I get around to developing them.  About 120 shots in all.

Replies: Reply from "David Kieltyka" <daverk@msn.com> (Re: [Leica] digital M redoux & digital M COOL Stuff! ;-))
Reply from "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@islandnet.com> (Re: [Leica] digital M redoux & digital M COOL Stuff! ;-))
Message from "Mxsmanic" <mxsmanic@hotmail.com> (Re: [Leica] digital M redoux)
Message from "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] digital M redoux)