Subject: Re: [Leica] digital M redoux & digital M COOL Stuff! ;-)
From: "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@islandnet.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2001 15:35:38 -0700

Anthony wrote:

>>>Unfortunately, I opened the camera without rewinding the Kodachrome
first, so scratch that roll (I was trying to do this in a crowd and since I
have to be aware in such situations I lost track of the fact that I had not
rewound yet).

Hi Anthony,

What is it being in the crowd that >>> (I was trying to do this in a crowd
and since I have to be aware in such situations I lost track of the fact
that I had not rewound yet)<<<<<

Is this because someone in the crowd might steal something or they just
cause a distraction? Therefore you screwed-up?
ted

Ted Grant Photography Limited
www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant