Subject: Re: [Leica] Mitch Zeissler's Noctilux PAW
From: "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2001 09:20:35 -0400

Mitch, Joshua is a good exposure in a dynamic situation.  I also think in
the viewfinder you probably could see his entire eye but the dreaded
parallax error bit you.  Try cropping out the left side OOF cabinets and see
if you like the image better.

For your picture of Riddy try cropping off the top and right side to remove
the non essential background, decentering his eye and accentuating the s
curve of his tail.  Not to sound like a significant other but have you
thought about posing Riddy in a strong window lit situation with a dark
background at F1.0  I think you would find some really strong images.

Kyle, thank you for embarrassing us into posting images and forcing us to
think about what, why, and how, we photograph so it becomes instinct or
muscle memory or whatever, the pictures just get better.

Mitch, keep up the good work.

Don
dorysrus@mindspring.com