Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: borrowed equipment & wives! a Leica moment. ;-)
From: "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2001 10:09:31 -0700

Ken Wilcox wrote:

>>I like my method better. I take my wife with me to the dealer's "Leica
> Days" and let her watch as I drool over the item that I lust for. Then SHE
> gets out her plastic and buys it for me.<<<<

Hi Ken,

I remember your earlier posts of your wonderful wife being ever so kind.
Mine would also be helpful and kind, she'd get out a clean hanky and tell me
to wipe the drool off the new gear and that I was too old to have any lust
fantasies! ;-)
ted! ;-)

Ted Grant Photography Limited
www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant