Subject: RE: [Leica] mail irradiation affects film
From: "Frank Filippone" <red735i@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2001 06:53:48 -0800

The perceived ( or real ) need to irradiate all the mail in certain Post
Offices, regardless of actual destination of letter, was forced by the USPS
labor unions to protect their workers.  If you accept that fact, then FedEx
or DHL or UPS will be forced to do the same, or face serious financial
consequence from lawsuits or work stoppages of employees.

I am not saying that film delivery problem is solved, but I do see a problem
but do not see a solution as yet.  Give it time, and DON'T MAIL YOUR FILM!

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net

Replies: Reply from "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@home.com> (Re: [Leica] mail irradiation affects film :-()