Subject: Re: [Leica] mail irradiation affects film :-(
From: "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2001 07:54:23 -0800

Frank Filippone wrote:
>>> The perceived ( or real ) need to irradiate all the mail in certain Post
> Offices, regardless of actual destination of letter, was forced by the
USPS
> labor unions to protect their workers.  If you accept that fact, then
FedEx
> or DHL or UPS will be forced to do the same, or face serious financial
> consequence from lawsuits or work stoppages of employees.

> I am not saying that film delivery problem is solved, but I do see a
problem but do not see a solution as yet.  Give it time, and DON'T MAIL YOUR
FILM! <<<

A side note to the situation this a.m.  It seems the FBI & CIA are claiming
the anthrax stuff maybe the result of internal US people disgruntled with
the government and using it to get some kind of sick message across rather
than terrorists! :-(

It's a very sad day if this is true and what a terrible shame if that is the
case! :-(  Film, Leica's or otherwise! :-(
ted
Ted Grant Photography Limited
www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant

Replies: Reply from "David Kieltyka" <dkieltyka@csi.com> (Re: [Leica] mail irradiation affects film :-()