Subject: Re: [Leica] Non-Leica lenses for available light
From: "George Weir" <george@georgeweir.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2001 18:15:10 -0500

> well.  Some Nikkors that *aren't* great available light lenses include
the
> 50/1.4 and 1.2, the 24/2.0 (the one I had was egregiously bad) and the
> 35/2.0.

I'm very fond of my 35/2 nikkor
It is one of my favourites and along with the 85/1.8
Both have earned their keep many times over and are assured of a home,
along with my ancient battered FM held together with loctite and
prayers,  unlike all the my other nikon gear.

All good things to you and yours

George

George Weir Photography
www.georgeweir.com