Subject: Re: [Leica] Responsiveness of M6 meter at f/1.4 to f/2
From: David Rodgers <drodgers@swiftnet.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2001 10:38:58 -0800

Henning,

So much for whiz bang metering systems. Suddenly the mercury vs silver
battery issue in my SL doesn't seem quite as critical. :-)

Then again, I had just as many critical exposure issues with Nxx as with my
M6. When thing are really critical, I use a combination of meters and go
with experience and judgement and snip tests. After all, meters are only human!

Dave

Replies: Reply from Henning Wulff <henningw@archiphoto.com> (Re: [Leica] Responsiveness of M6 meter at f/1.4 to f/2)
Message from John Collier <jbcollier@powersurfr.com> (Re: [Leica] Responsiveness of M6 meter at f/1.4 to f/2)