Subject: Re: [Leica] [OT] Billingham Bags...
From: John Straus <Mail@SlideOne.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2001 20:27:13 -0600

on 12/14/01 7:48 PM, Mark Rabiner at mark@markrabiner.com wrote:

> John the Billingham are OK perhaps a bit fancy. I'd also check out
> Domke, give me plain canvas any day.

I've looked before but was never a real fan. I don't like the way the bag
clips closed. The $$ is right though!

> Or  Lowe-Pro for it's wide range to choose from.

I have a Tamrac reporter bag thatıs pretty flat/narrow already. I'll see if
Lowe Pro has anything...

> Neither have  "MUG ME NOW PLEASE I AM A RICH SUCKER" emblazoned on them.
> You don't get elegant accoutrement ...

The prices ARE to much but what do you expect from Europe? Maybe someday a
company will make a nice bag with nice materials that no one would want to
steel ;) Thanks
- --
John
Chicago, IL