Subject: Re: [Leica] OT: brad's horrid adventure with paypal
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2001 21:33:17 +0100

My experience has been terrible. I tried to sign up twice, both times PayPal
were able to place the $1 charge on my Visa card, but when I attempted to
finalize the procedure something always went wrong. There was nothing wrong
with the card, there was plenty of credit limit etc., and still PayPal found it
impossible to deal with my Swiss Visa. Maybe it was not their fault, but as a
customer I was not prepared to put up with the hazzle.

Nathan