Subject: Re: [Leica] Thoughts on Xtol and the water supply
From: "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2002 23:33:30 -0500

Mark, I have been adding about two minutes to your times which seems to
work.  I was just delving into the why other than I may meter differently
than you or my shutter may be running a little faster, you know, the usual.

No, the negs weren't way too thin, but the shadow detail was starting to
become non existent, say zone II not III and the highlights kept going.  My
needs were for more shadow and a little less highlight so longer developing
time, say 10%.

Message from Mark Rabiner <mark@markrabiner.com> (Re: [Leica] Thoughts on Xtol and the water supply)