Subject: [Leica] what to charge
From: John Pakington <johnnie@bbpr.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 18:26:11 -0000

'Can any of the pros here on the list help me with some pricing
suggestions here? I just received this message tonight and have
absolutely no idea what the appropriate price level would be.'

One of the easiest ways is to ring up a photolibrary in your country and
pose as a client (you never know, you may be one day so it's only stretching
the truth a bit) and find out what thay would charge. Then you know the top
price that is charged and you can price accordingly without selling yourself
short or terrifying them with an over-optimistic quote.

Well done, you can now buy a large strap with 'professional' written in
dayglo colours to celebrate.

Regards,

Johnnie

Johnnie Pakington