Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: Re: rude
From: George Lottermoser <imagist@concentric.net>
Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2002 17:09:14 -0600

jsmith45@bellsouth.net (Jeffery Smith)2/3/0212:22 AM

> I spammed him too.

I don't wish start a war here but I truly do wish to understand.

If we call the original fellow, who expressed his unsolicited and
uninformed opinion to Pascal, rude. And I agree with the use of
that label for his behavior.
And we consider spam rude, And I agree with the use of that label
for spamming.
And then we spam the original guy - would it be fair to say we
are rude as well?

This whole affair seems a good example of how feuds, wars, mob
behavior and conflicts begin and continue.

I don't get it. Am I missing something here?

George

Replies: Reply from "Greg J. Lorenzo" <gregj.lorenzo@shaw.ca> (Re: [Leica] Re: Re: rude)
Reply from Joe Leung <jcyleung8@shaw.ca> (Re: [Leica] Re: Re: rude)