Subject: Re: [Leica] P&S cameras and Canon L glass compared to Leica
From: S Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 20:32:19 -0800

Nice stuff. The rings usually have a bit more contrast and shadow
detailing lighting than the screen shows. Is it your scan or did you
push process?
I was doing TLR squares trying to mimic the style of the 50's and 60's
with our batch of Latino fighters out here. We could stick our heads
under the ropes for very clear shots.
While were at it, anyone seen copies of the South Africa Sports
Illustrated, Jan 15, 02, and The Irish Examiner, Jan 21, 02. I had some
boxing portraits run in them, but I've yet to see tear sheets. If
someone has copies I wouldn't mind getting one sent to me. Thanks in advance.
 Slobodan Dimitrov