Subject: Re: [Leica] re: doctors and lawyers
From: "Doug Lee" <drlee9@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2002 12:12:57 -0500

This is a good thread...

I want to get my daughter interested in photography, but at 10 she is not
too interested. Although, she pays attention at times and when I ask her
about f-stops she says "the bigger the number, the small the hole, Daaad!!"
It is a start. I don't push her.

BTW, I like that Brian started his daughter on an FM. Wish I had kept mine.
I tried to teach my daughter with a Nikon N6006, but found I spent too much
time saying, "Ignore that switch. Don't worry about that button..."

We started using the M, but Dad gets a little nervous when she forgets to
put the neck strap around her neck!

Regards,
Doug L