Subject: Re: [Leica] Microprisms for R8?
From: "Julian Koplen" <jkoplen@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2002 14:45:01 -0500

Thanks, Ted.  I tend to listen to what you say, which is why I have the
ground glass on my R8.  I actually do well with it but have never been brave
enough to try it with a 35mm and with indoor available light (say, f2 and
1/30).  I always chicken out and use my one and only M6 for that.

Regards.........Julian