Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Couple R8 questions
From: Roy Zartarian <rzartarian@snet.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 17:50:03 -0400

I'm not Ted. I don't do aerial photography.  But the motor drive by now is a
permanent addition to the R8 body. I  use the autobracketing of the R8 motor
frequently when after birds or insects. Although the winder moved the film
fast enough for my purposes, the autobracket feature is what convinced to
change to the motor drive.  I've found, though, that generally the slide
taken at the uncompensated exposure is the best of the three.

Roy

Message from Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca> (Re: [Leica] Couple R8 questions)
Message from "Gary Todoroff" <datamaster@humboldt1.com> ([Leica] Re: Couple R8 questions)