Subject: Re: [Leica] Camera Stores in Montreal and Quebec City, Restaurants Too?
From: "Greg J. Lorenzo" <gregj.lorenzo@shaw.ca>
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2002 11:08:37 -0600

Hi Vick,

We are staying at the Chateau Laurier when we are in Ottawa. Robert
Frank's exhibit is now on the activity list.

With respect to restaurants, when were are in Montreal I plan to hit
every deli that make and sell their in-house smoked meat sandwich
starting with Chez Scwartz.

We like just about every cuisine we've tried but I prefer non-hotel
based restaurants that offer a unique  product. I find chain restaurants
rather predictable.

Thanks for the info.

Regards,

Greg