Subject: Re: [Leica] Camera Stores in Montreal and Quebec City, Restaurants Too?
From: Vick Ko <vick.ko@sympatico.ca>
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2002 13:30:56 -0400

How about:

High end dining -
    Cafe Henry Burger - right across from the Museum of Civilization in Hull
- - I call it the "curvy museum"
    Sante restaurant - 2nd floor on the corner of Sussex and Rideau - one
block from the Chateau Laurier
    don't disregard the restaurant at the Chateau Laurier - it is quite good
but $$$.  Same for the restaurant
    at the National Art Center

Sushi
    Ichiban on Bank Street, just south of Laurier

Chinatown is on Somerset street, west of Bronson - lots of unique places.  My
favorite is the Mekong,
on Somerset just west of Bronson.

Definitely go down Elgin street - for a very different character than the
"Market".
    breakfast - at Mayflower

Pizza - Colonnade Pizza on 280 Metcalfe - maybe a mile south where you'll be
staying

...Vick

Replies: Reply from Spencer Cheng <spencer@aotera.org> (Re: [Leica] Camera Stores in Montreal and Quebec City, Restaurants Too?)
Message from Vick Ko <vick.ko@sympatico.ca> (Re: [Leica] Camera Stores in Montreal and Quebec City, Restaurants Too?)