Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica M3 vs Fuji 6x9
From: "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2002 19:01:55 -0400

Well, he said self servingly, you could sell me the 180 as it is much to
heavy and impractical with the external finder and all.  Besides, 5.6 is
sooo slow.

Seriously,  the answer depends on whether you don't use the 6X9 because of
weight or you don't print/scan that size.  Also, you would have to ask
yourself if you go beyond 16X20 often enough to justify the large negative.
If you do make large prints or wish to do so then keeping the 6X9 makes the
most sense.  My 100 is very sharp indeed and I find the all speed flash
synch very useful for group shots and what not.

I probably wouldn't sell the lenses for the Leica as both have a distinctive
look that would be hard to duplicate otherwise.

Don
dorysrus@mindspring.com