Subject: Re: [Leica] Now about that M7.
From: "Greg J. Lorenzo" <gregj.lorenzo@shaw.ca>
Date: Mon, 01 Jul 2002 17:14:22 -0600

Hi Henry,

The Bessa R2 I purchased for my daughters is working just fine. The
viewfinder is almost as bright as the M6. The R2 is prone to flare (like
the M6). It takes Leica M glass. The flash sync's at 125th (I never used
the flash, that's what an R7 or R8 is for.

The down side: daughter number 2 after getting her hands on my M5 is now
turning into a Leica M5 snob and only wants to use the M5. Not the M6ttl
the M5.

Must be that Leica cachet or maybe the fact that the M5 has the best
metering system this side of an R8.

Regards,

Greg