Subject: RE: [Leica] The M6 Spotmeter
From: Rolfe Tessem <rolfe@ldp.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Jul 2002 19:54:19 -0400

- --On Monday, July 1, 2002 7:20 PM -0400 "B. D. Colen"
<bdcolen@earthlink.net> wrote:

> Take a look at the Sekonic 508 - It's not small, but I think it's smaller
> than the Pentax...has a variable spot - 1 to 4 degrees - is also an
> incident meter, and can be set to read a number of different ways. It's
> my all-around meter and does the trick...

A fine meter (I own one) but definitely larger than the Pentax digital
readout meter, which I assume is the subject of the original post. You may
be thinking of the Pentax analog meter, which is a little bigger (or at
least thicker) than the L-508.

However, what's the hangup with spot meters? Sekonic makes some very nice
reflected/incident meters that are small -- most notably the L-208 which
will fit in a shirt pocket.

- --
Rolfe Tessem
rolfe@ldp.com