Subject: RE: [Leica] RE: R9 scoop
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 13:20:51 -0400

I find it really sort of amusing, George, that when it comes to politics you
are, by the proverbial country mile, the most tolerant gentleman on the
list, but when someone expresses contrary opinions about "your" camera, that
person is "ranting." :-)

As to the F100 - no, it's a motordriven AF SLR, and none of them have a
traditional film advance lever - more's the pitty.

As to KISS, nothing is more KISS than putting an AF SLR on apperature
priority and firing away. ;-)

B. D.