Subject: [Leica] OT: Winter outdoors clothing for photography
From: "Phong"<phongdoan@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 12:33:28 -0500

I just realize how woefully ill-prepared I am to deal with the outdoors in the
wintertime at this latitude (Boston), and would greatly appreciate tips and
advices on winter clothing, and other photographic matters.  Something that is
also relatively inconspicuous in a cosmopolitan, urban setting.  In
particluar, I would appreciate specifics for a parka/3-quarter coat.

Much obliged,

- - Phong

Replies: Reply from drb@MIT.EDU (Re: [Leica] OT: Winter outdoors clothing for photography)
Reply from "Eric" <ericm@pobox.com> ([Leica] Re: OT: Winter outdoors clothing for photography)