Subject: Re: RE: [Leica] Uncertainty Principle
From: Douglas Herr <telyt@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 11:01:51 -0700 (PDT)

Kit McChesney | acmefoto <kitmc@acmefoto.com> wrote:

> Yes, I see what you mean about the work you do with the
> critters (always gorgeous, by the way), and that's just a very
> vivid, real-life example of how we do influence the "picture,"
> or the big picture, so to speak. I still think the quantum
> physics example still applies.

It even applies in landscape photos but we don't notice it 'cuz we (the observers/measurement tools) are of a much smaller scale that the stuff we're observing.  In the landscape example the probablilty is very high that the things we're observing are what would have been if we had not been there :-)

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com

Replies: Reply from Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@pacbell.net> (Re: [Leica] Uncertainty Principle)