Subject: Re: [Leica] Snapshots
From: Karen Nakamura <mail@gpsy.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2003 15:36:07 -0500

>So what do
>I do?  Put a flash on my M6?  Use bw and say to hell with it?   Or what
>about getting something like a T3 p/s?  Would I have more pictures?  I got

If you're going to descend into point-n-shoot hell willingly, then
instead of getting a P/S, get a good 35mm, 28mm or 21mm lens, put it
on your Leica, put in some 800/1600 film, and just zone focus @ f/11.
Don't even bother RF focusing, just guesstimate and let DOF take care
it.

You'll be guaranteed to have better results than most <$300 p/s cameras.

Karen