Subject: Re: [Leica] Iowa Barn Photos
From: "Robert McClure" <rmcclure2@woh.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 22:09:22 -0400

Gene,

Some very nice shots.  Out here in north-central Ohio, about all we have to
take photos of are barns, farm machinery and the occassional farm animal.  I
like shooting the barns as they don't move <g> and waiting for the right
light is challenging.  Old barns are disappearing quickly and in a
generation, most will be gone.

Regards,
Rob McClure