Subject: Re: [Leica] More Leica decisions to make... god help me
From: "Jack McLain" <jmclainaz@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2003 12:43:02 -0700

Good rational points all.... In my more lucid moments I've considered them
all.  I really need to control the amount of stuff I carry around.  I am so
used to lugging a backpack full of Nikon gear that I feel unprepared without
a bag-o-junk over my shoulder.  Another problem is that here in Arizona,
it's so hot that wearing a garment with sufficient pockets is not practical
this time of year.  Your point is well taken. I'll go the pocket route in
the winter.

What I was really hoping for was a recommendation for a particular
version(s) of a 90mm f2.8 lens.  Any suggestions would be helpful (even
negative commentary... "stay away from the tele-elmacronlux.. it sucks").
thanks
Jack McLain
Tucson, AZ
http://jackmclain-photography.dotcommunity.net