Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: food (WAS: Nathan's PAW 45: Spanish hams)
From: Eric Welch <eric@jphotog.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2003 22:35:58 -0800

I didn't think so.

And there is such a variety in the U.S. I don't see how anyone could
claim they could know what American tastes are. To grow up in the
Midwest and Northwest and then live in Southern California, I might as
well have moved to another planet. Artichokes on pizza? Fish tacos?
Sprouts? This is another planet! (A tasty one at that!)