Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: food (WAS: Nathan's PAW 45: Spanish hams)
From: "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2003 09:12:21 -0500

America has a cuisine?  My mother in law lives in a tiny town in N.
Carolina about 45 miles south of Ashville.  Within a twenty mile radius
you can find the normal Chinese, Italian, Mexican choices there is
traditional French, tapa's, Vietnamese, and possibly more.  These aren't
chains, just small family run places that generally offer good value.
Now, come on down to Atlanta and we can talk about cuisine!  From the
sixties where there was virtually no choice except possibly at the
"club" to what is available now is quite amazing.

Don
dorysrus@mindspring.com