Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: food (WAS: Nathan's PAW 45: Spanish hams)
From: "Kit McChesney" <kitmc@acmefoto.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2003 22:08:20 -0700

Yep, that's the recipe I grew up on! No sugar, no flour. That's the Cherokee
recipe. Not sweet, but gritty and cooked in an iron skillet in the oven!
Yum! My mother said that during the war that's what they often ate ...
cornbread with buttermilk.

Delicious!

I'll be right over ... or you could just upload it to the server!

Kit