Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: food (WAS: Nathan's PAW 45: Spanish hams)
From: Phong <phong@doan-ltd.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 17:19:56 -0500

Peaches are such fragile fruits that they are best eaten not too
far from their trees.  Georgia peaches away from Georgia are
either tired, or picked too green.  Best peaches I have had
are actually from New Jersey, in New Jersey.  I have had
South Carolina and Georgia peaches natively, in country,
and still think New Jersey peaches are the best.

Most fruits are far better eaten not too far from their trees.
Just my opinion,

- - Phong

Replies: Reply from Eric Welch <eric@jphotog.com> (Re: [Leica] Re: food (WAS: Nathan's PAW 45: Spanish hams))
Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabinergroup.com> (Re: [Leica] Re: food (WAS: Nathan's PAW 45: Spanish hams))