Subject: Re: [Leica] Setting up a web site
From: "Will" <wlarsen@ocsnet.net>
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2003 11:34:35 -0800

I also have one of my websites hosted by Leica photographer
Colin Vozeth.  Excellent help in loading the site.  I also
have a couple of sites hosted at GoDaddy.com who is also my
registrar.  Absolutely no problem in moving to Colin's
server.  GoDaddy has web hosting for a low as $3.95/month.

Regards, Bill Larsen

Sonny Carter writes:

|  By the way, if you are interested in a really good host
who pays
|  attention to problems, and can be easily reached, try
Colin Vorseh at

Message from "Kit McChesney" <kitmc@acmefoto.com> ([Leica] Setting up a web site)
Message from Sonny Carter <sonc@sonc.com> (Re: [Leica] Setting up a web site)