Subject: Re: [Leica] Setting up a web site
From: Nathan Wajsman <n.wajsman@chello.nl>
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2003 07:03:38 +0100

I was one of the victims of the Feature Price fiasco, which went belly-up and it turned out
that they had not paid the registration fees, so I have for now lost control of wajsman.com.
Not a big deal, since I do not believe anybody else will want that name, but a hazzle
nonetheless. I am currently using Dot5Hosting in the UK, and aside from some billing problems
(they keep forgetting to charge my credit card), the service has been fine. However, most
recently I have also signed up with my own employer's US affiliate and will be migrating all
the non-PAW parts of my web site there. It is not the cheapest, but it is industrial-strength
hosting, and if there is a problem, I know whom to call ;-) It is in fact one of the best
hosting services for SMEs and individuals out there, have a look at:

http://www.vianetworks.net/

Nathan

- --
Nathan Wajsman