Subject: Re: [Leica] asking cropping advice
From: Daniel Ridings <daniel.ridings@muspro.uio.no>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 10:53:38 +0100 (MET)

You know, I think I like the original better. I've already commented on
another list about the shot in general but here's my two cents about this
comparison.

Somehow the man leaves the impression of being ... a little down. For some
reason that effect is accentuated for me in the vertical ... smaller man
in a bigger world, I don't know.

Daniel Ridings
Lindome, Sweden