Subject: Re: [Leica] asking cropping advice
From: Johnny Deadman <lists@johnbrownlow.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 16:09:56 -0500

I must say Ted is right. It is nothing against you as a photographer
that a particular photograph doesn't work. But too many people spend
time turd-polishing when really they should just go out and shoot a
bunch more. I've done it myself a thousand times. It takes a certain
courage to admit that something is no good and dump it, but it is very
freeing.