Subject: Re[2]: [Leica] DEADLINE I*AQ -answering Jerry
From: Sonny Carter <sonc@sonc.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2003 23:33:30 -0800

You are the person who defines a "true PJ"?

I'll say it once more.  My experience is different. Your disdain for
the craft points to your ignorance of it.  Observations can be
misleading.  I just know that there are legions of hard-working men and women out
there on the front lines doing the work. I've seen it.  I've been it.

Sonny

Best regards,
 Sonny                            mailto:sonc@sonc.com

Replies: Reply from Eric Welch <eric@jphotog.com> (Re: Re[2]: [Leica] DEADLINE I*AQ -answering Jerry)