Subject: [Leica] PAW (placeholder) dlridings
From: Daniel Ridings <daniel.ridings@muspro.uio.no>
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2003 09:19:18 +0100 (MET)

http://folk.uio.no/danielr/midnattscupen

Yuck ... I had to run Photoshop on a laptop and now is the first time I'm
seeing them on a screen myself. Evidently I hadn't calibrated the screen
on the laptop. (The later one's look better. I took the D100 off auto
white balance).

No PVC skirts this year. It was a really lousy rink, not really suited (or
intended) for competitions but only training. Bad light.

D100 set at "one step beyond EI 1600" as Nikon phrases it (EI 3200).

Daniel
Lindome Sweden, Oslo Norway ... and rushed.

Replies: Reply from sam <sam@osheaven.net> (Re: [Leica] PAW (placeholder) dlridings)