Subject: Re: [Leica] Art Galleries!!!
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Sat, 06 Dec 2003 17:46:00 -0800

Tina Manley in frustration cried out!:
Subject: [Leica] Art Galleries!!!
> LUG:
> > OK, guys, every time I go to a local art gallery featuring photography I
> have to come back and vent my spleen with this group to get re-grounded.

> Sorry.  I spent $125 on a workshop and $100 on materials and I should have
> known better.  How can I continue to be taken in by the art community!!  I
> need an immunization shot of some kind.<<<<

OK Tina it's Lagavulin to the rescue!!! You have a choice of drinking it or
by IV drip! ;-) Drinking is usually recommended because at least you get
flavour and that helps make you feel better.

Where as the IV drip just gets you blasted out of your mind and you have no
idea how it happend! ;-)

The next time one of these "art things" look interesting, remember "ART" as
thats the operative word and the kind of beautiful photography you do hardly
needs any "art colouring by hand" to make it work.;-)

Then take a good look at it, have a couple of Lagavulins along with Tom and
if you still feel like signing on after that, you have a choice. Either go
(and accept you'll be miserable after) or have two more or one big one,
Lagavulin that is, then make your final decision after you've consulted with
the LUG crew. :-)

ted