Subject: Re: [Leica] Art Galleries!!!
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Sat, 06 Dec 2003 21:24:57 -0500

At 05:53 PM 12/6/2003 -0700, you wrote:

>for now the flu shot would be a good start... otherwise, sounds like
>you have more than learned your lesson...
>
>Steve

I've had my flu shot, but I took my daughter to the health department on
Friday for her's and the line was over 100 people long!  We're going back
Monday morning at 8:30 when there will, hopefully, be fewer people.  And I
hope you're right that I've learned my lesson.  Next time I feel tempted to
sign up for an art workshop, I'll lie down until the feeling passes!

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
www.tinamanley.com

Replies: Reply from Eric Welch <eric@jphotog.com> (Re: [Leica] Art Galleries!!!)