Subject: Re: [Leica] Art Galleries!!!
From: Eric Welch <eric@jphotog.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Dec 2003 19:28:32 -0800

Worst of all, a new flu just hit San Diego and this year's vaccine
doesn't cover it. So hold your breath in public! :-)

On Dec 6, 2003, at 6:24 PM, Tina Manley wrote:

> I've had my flu shot, but I took my daughter to the health department
> on Friday for her's and the line was over 100 people long!  We're
> going back Monday morning at 8:30 when there will, hopefully, be fewer
> people.  And I hope you're right that I've learned my lesson.  Next
> time I feel tempted to sign up for an art workshop, I'll lie down
> until the feeling passes!
Eric
Carlsbad, CA

There's only one blemish in capitalism  and that is when market
discipline
is lost to a monopolist. - Scott McNealy - Sun Microsystems

Message from Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net> (Re: [Leica] Art Galleries!!!)