Subject: Re: [Leica] Art Galleries!!!
From: Nathan Wajsman <n.wajsman@chello.nl>
Date: Sun, 07 Dec 2003 21:26:23 +0100

Hi Tina,

I have roughly the same experience whenever I look at Art photography. It seems
that to be an Artist in our medium you must photograph totally uninteresting
objects, preferably tilt the camera, mis-focus and the more garish the colors,
the better. Add a deep-sounding statement and voila--a piece of crap has turned
into Art. If you cross-process the film and make the print really big, it helps
too.

Nathan