Subject: [Leica] PAW? - Three Informal Portraits
From: Barney Quinn <barney.quinn@noaa.gov>
Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2003 09:35:08 -0500

Hi,

I got a digital camera last October. Since then I have taken almost
three thousand pictures with it. ( It has, clearly, paid for itself! )
I think I probably have enough images now to be able to post on once in
a while!

I started playing the cello five years ago at the age of 55. Every
Saturday morning at 9:30 I go to my teacher's house for a lesson. We
had out first snow of the winter. I took my camera with me and shot
what I saw along the way. Later in the day I went down to the boat yard
to check my boat. I took my camera along, too. I would like, in due
course, to post these image.

But, first. I though that you should meet Matt. He is a brilliant young
musician, and a gifted teacher. ( Teaching me to play the cello is a
taks not without its challenges! ) He has his Master's from Peabody. He
has become a good friend over the years, and I think that he is one of
the world's great people. He is patient beyond anyone cold ask for.
When I totally ruined my right shoulder and couldn't bow he just said,
"OK, We'll just work on Pizzacatto until you are better!"

Here's the URL. I would welcome any comments on these snapshots or on
the ones I posted at Thanskgiving.

www.leica-gallery.net/barney/folder-5907.html

Barney